connaissance nf br>
(1) savoirla ~ de qch (the) knowledge; br>
(2) (choses connues, science)~s knowledge; br>
(3) (personne) acquaintance. br>
(4) (conscience, lucidité) consciousness. br>
(5) (loc)à ma/sa/leur ~ to (the best of) my/his/her knowledge, as far as I know...
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Care for your Pets
Picking up their shared Nintendogs, a small pink console that barks, elder daughter has just discovered that younger daughter has, in the last hour, spent $822 on 57 bags of dogfood. When interrogated as to why she had done this, younger daughter says: "I didn't want the puppies to die."